The days of the week in English and their short forms. Below the list are example sentences with the use of days.
∗ Tuesday can be shortened as both Tu. and Tue.; Thursday can be shortened as Th., Thu. and Thur.
• What day is it today?
• It’s Sunday today.
• I go for a walk every day.
• I came on Monday.
• The museum is closed on Sundays.
• I will be there on Monday morning.
• I saw her last Thursday.
• Are you busy next Monday?
• He goes to church every Sunday.
• I work Monday to Friday.
• What are you doing at the weekend?
• We’re open on weekdays.